Corsham Institute (Ci) is a not-for-profit organisation working for a fair, inclusive, prosperous and creative society based on trust and security.
Our work focuses on education and research, going beyond traditional ideas of knowledge to promote lifelong learning in the digital age. We empower citizens to develop the critical thinking and creative problem-solving skills they need to make the most of the opportunities our increasingly networked, connected and data-rich society provides.
Our work across Research, Learning and Enterprise develops the increasingly important skills we as individuals, communities and society require to live our lives socially, economically and engaged in the civic society.
To do this we work to:
- build confident communities
- encourage individual responsibility
- advocate for change on behalf of the citizen
- provide a platform for new ways of learning
- actively seek out collaborative partnerships.
Impact is critical. We actively measure outcome and impact in the following 6 key areas:
- Knowledge: a change in a citizen's knowledge and awareness
- Emotional: a change in how a citizen feels, and the psychological benefits
- Behavioural: a change in a citizen's behaviour
- Economic: a financial change
- Opportunity: an increase in opportunities for a citizen
- Health and well-being: a change in a citizens’ health and well-being.
Our heritage is important to us, please use this link to find out more.
Digital Leaders South West partnership
Ci is proud to partner with Digital Leaders South West, an independent network for individuals and organisations across the South West who are committed to delivering innovative and sustainable digital transformation. Through this partnership Ci will facilitate new and refreshing thought leadership, networking opportunities and exciting events across a range of topics relevant to the South West’s digital community.
If you are interested in joining the Digital Leaders South West community please sign up through the Digital Leaders website.