Join us as a Ci Organisational Patron and be a part of our community. With Ci you’ll get the knowledge and networks to help you make a positive impact on:
- your customer offering, driving trust, loyalty and brand difference;
- your position as an innovator, delivering sustainable, measurable economic and social impact;
- your corporate culture, developing an informed and progressive workforce.
Your organisation can enjoy a mix of unique benefits. These can be constructed to address your organisation’s motivations, desired level of engagement, financial or other contribution.
Build brand differentiation and influence through:
- Shaping Ci’s work and contributing to the projects of greatest importance to your organisation.
- Networking through invitations to the exclusive Ci Chairman’s Club attended by cross-sector leaders.
- Participating in half-yearly networking and project update events, where you can meet the experts and influencers working in specialist areas.
Create new value, economic and social impact through:
- Access to Ci’s expert, curated research and publications providing an indispensable resource on topics related to a connected society.
- Ci’s informative newsletter providing news as well as important market updates delivered straight to your inbox.
- Unique access to a community of experts at a reduced rate.
Build trust in your brand through:
- Headline sponsorship of Ci’s products, providing maximum promotional exposure and enhancing your brand’s reputation through association.
- Sponsorship of Ci’s research, events, white papers and podcasts associating your brand with the latest and best thinking on our connected society. This also provides you with an opportunity to include relevant content.
- Linking your brand with Ci’s so you can make a strong statement about the things your organisation cares about.
Join us as a Ci Organisational Patron and be a part of our community. Together we can build a connected society that works for all.
For more information on becoming a Ci Organisational Patron please view our brochure.
To have a discussion, please complete our form and we’ll get in touch.